Friday, June 1, 2007

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

WHAT are they going to do on Studio 60?
Why do they need to have a show where the baby stops kicking.
I just don't know what's going to happen to Jordan's baby. Would they do that on national television?
I too was so calm when I stopped feeling her kick. hmm.
I'm not sure if I should watch the next episode.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I don't watch this show, but you have made me curious. And yes, they would do that on national TV. They did it on ER, and in my opinion it was actually portrayed fairly realistically.

That episode aired not long after my twins died and everyone warned me I shouldn't watch it. The strange thing is that fictional depictions of baby-loss don't really upset me. I am more concerned with whether they are portrayed accurately. I think I am so aware that it isn't real, and it isn't my loss, that I detach from it. If that makes sense.

The Goddess G said...

I second what Lori said...they did that with ER. ER also recently had Abbie Lockheart have an early delivery and a baby in the NICU that was named the same as my son. I watched it and it really upset me. My dh left the room...he couldn't take it.

I have to reach out and give you a big cyber hug. The poem that you wrote on your previous post...touching beyond words. Thank you for sharing so much of yourself.
~Carole