Thursday, December 6, 2007

Disneyland...

Off to Disneyland for a few days.
Either the "happiest place on earth" will rub off on me, or I'll throw up.
What do you think?

12 comments:

Julia said...

I hope you have a good time. But if you have to throw up, it's ok too. Just aim for one of those princesses, ok? :)

I am not a Disney person in the best of times, so I couldn't hack it now at all.

c. said...

I hope it can rub off. I just wanted to strangle everyone when we went in the spring. Have a good time :o)

Coggy said...

Have fun. I think I would be in the throw up category, I just don't really do Disney ;o)
I agree with Julia, hit a princess if you get the urge.

Coggy said...

I don't mean 'hit' I meant throw up on, but actually hit might be good too :o)

niobe said...

What's with all this anti-princess sentiment? Have a great time!

Ruby said...

Hope you have a great time. It's fun but...if you need to, do it on the small world boat.

Ashleigh said...

Hope its a fun vomit-free trip! =)

Lori said...

I love Disneyland. But I also know how those kinds of adventures can be trying post-loss. I have been there twice since my loss and the numbers of twins I encounter is always challenging.

I hope you are having a wonderful time. It's always very pretty all decorated for Christmas.

thrice said...

I was amused with the his a princess statement as well!!

Brenda said...

Hope you have a wonderful time.
Stay safe and try and enjoy yourself. :)

Hugs
xxx

delphi said...

Ummmm... pack a barf bag?

Sorry, I think you're brave for going. I couldn't have handled it in your shoes.

But your little one will definately enjoy it, so that will make it worthwhile.

Kim said...

I have to say, I vote that it will rub off, but mostly because I LOVE Disneyland.