Call it the endorphins speaking or what you will, but in the midst of my workout last night I started to get hopeful. Hopeful the 2008 will bring so much: A much needed job for my mother, much desired weight-loss for me, and a baby.....
Is this too much to hope for for one year?
I don't usually do a 'resulution' list, but maybe I'll do a "2008 New Year Hopes"
Here's mine:
-lose the remaining 18lbs or more
-become pregnant (which would put my baby due the following year)
-have a healthy pregnancy with healthy baby in tow
-get through the year anniversary (next Mother's Day) with peaceful and maybe even happy thoughts/feelings
-get hired on to teach summer school this summer
-get hired on to stay another year as a part-timer in my district
What's on your "2008 New Year Hope List?"
Post this meme if you dare to hope for the new year.
(it's okay if you don't, but it's okay if you do, too)
We cannot always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it exists, we just have to wander and stumble a bit through the utter darkness, with a certain amount of faith that we will get through.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I hope for all of that for you too.
I wouldn't mind some of your endorphins either :o)
My list is alot like yours. :-) I hope to get back into shape and lose the remaining 16 lbs plus some. I also hope for another pregnancy in 2008 and deliver a healthy baby in 2009. Cheers to the new year.
I am so happy that you found some hope today. I'm not quite up for a list today but hopeful later in the week....
I'm with Ashleigh on this one. Your list is inspiring. Also makes me wonder if we are all hoping for the same things come the new year....
Yes, all that and more for you!!
I'm not sure what I'm hoping for myself. But I hope all of your dreams for 2008 come true.
Oh I am so good at being hopeful for others, and I think your list is just beautiful.
Here's to you and to a 2008 that is full of hope, healing, and happiness.
Great List! I'm glad you are feeling hopeful. I'd like to borrow some of your endorphins too!!
Post a Comment