I'm a little late posting on this, but I just wanted to gush at how great my OB's office is.
First off, I walk in the door to check in. A, the receptionist immediately says,
"Hi, J, how are you?
Me, "I'm ok"
A, "did you have a good Christmas?"
Me, "it was ok"
A, "Looking forward to the new year?"
Me, "Yes!"
A, "I hope 2008 is a much better year for you"
Me, "me too"
It's nice to be remembered.
Also, they put me in the room next to the Dr.'s office so I didn't hear any baby heart beating or pregnancy gushing and such.
AND I swear they looted the room of baby book stuff (usually the rooms have "What to expect.." and other pregnancy crap)
AND I stepped on the scale and lost 2 more pounds (well, I probably lost the 2 lbs sometime BEFORE I stepped on it)
Also, my OB gently asked what our plans were. And so I told her. It was so nice not to get that pressure. She answered all of my questions and took the time to really see how I was doing.
I feel so lucky.
I feel like we have gone on this journey part-ways together
...so anyhoo, everything else seemed fine.
I hope to be returning in the summer with good news. Yes, hope.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
i'm so glad your tune up went well, and that your ob's office remembered and were sensitive to you. mine wasn't, i think they barely remembered my name.
Your ob's office sounds really nice. Its nice not to be 'just a number' sometimes.
Hugs
xxx
I'm glad that your tune up went well. It is so nice that your OB remembers you and was thoughtful enough to not leave you sat with the 'normal' people.
Way cool. Hope my own visit goes as well.
So glad it went well for you, and that your OB is one of the good ones. Mine is too, and I also feel like we lucked out with that.
I'm happy to hear that things went well at the doctor.
And I am hoping for you as well:)
Post a Comment