Thursday, May 22, 2008

Epidemic...

Seriously, is everyone pregnant right now?
SERIOUSLY???

I wish I was in the third trimester, waiting to bring home a new baby.

That little warm bundle, wrapped in soft cotton....love at first sight, the ultimate prize.

Wish I had one now, rocking it to sleep, feeding him or her.

I WANT.....

I have baby fever baaaaaaaddddddddd. And all the preggos running around IRL and URL do not help me.
Like having chocolate cravings, being on a diet, and yet having them in the house.

5 comments:

CLC said...

I think the whole wide world is pregnant, except for a couple of us in the computer.

niobe said...

I think that almost all the preggos I know are, as clc says, inside the computer, so I can just turn them off when I don't want to look at them.

Antigone said...

Don't worry, as far as the ones in your computer, I'm sure at least some of us will m/c soon enough. That's what's so predictable about this crowd.

Lissa Lane said...

I'm new to your blog and I'm late for Jessica's birth/angel day.

Special Birthday

Please God, make them remember that
Today is a special, birthday.
Make them understand that
The memories don't go away.
Bless them, with ears to hear and hearts that care.
Enable them to listen while I share.
Shelter them that they may never know my pain.
Help them to help me know that my child's life was not in vain.
Help them to remember, Lord that I wish
That my child was here
So we could still celebrate.
To understand that I still
Feel the nearness of my child.
To see beyond my smile and the
Words. "I'm okay."
Please God, just let one remember today
Is a special birthday!

Happy Belated Bday jessica

Mrs. Ives said...

Hi. I just happened upon your blog. Incidentally, yes, EVERYONE is pregnant. What the heck?