Follow-up colp looked good. nothing 'lit' up with the vinegar. She seemed pleased and asked if I had amped up my vitamins. Yep.
All the bloodwork I had done last week came back perfectly normal. (PCOS panel, testosterone, estrogen, FSH, TSH, DHEA, blook platelets, prolactin....blah blah). All those vials...
So there you go. I'm normal, apparently.
Remind me again why I don't have a baby?
Heh.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Because this world is a cruel and confusing place.
Well, hmmm.
Remember, take no prisoners. Once you hit a year and you're still with her, it may be time to check with a professional. Just sayin'.
No answers here, but I am frustrated for you.
So all her tests came back normal, time for her to give you that referral.
Hang in there hun.
I'm with Tash. Maybe a change of scenery would be a good thing.
Couldn't hurt, right?
I didn't see an autoimmune stuff in that list. ANA? Also the active thyroid (T3 and T4).
And, because they don't know!!!! Argh.
I am so thankful that everything came back "normal" and there weren't any other issues to have to deal with...
Hang in...we are all here with you and sending you positive vibes!!!!
Glad everything came back normal...but how frustrating that there are no answers yet.
Ya Chun, Yes, she ran those tests too and all came back "normal". The thyroid and antibody ones we did when I had the miscarriage as well, so twice they came back normal.
Post a Comment