I know it's been a little quiet here. I am taking a course at the local community college and it is all day, 5 days a week. Basically the end of the school year came, then graduation, then we went on vacation, then we came back and I've been in class. I am staying very busy as usual and wouldn't have it any other way. ;)
Aside from that, I think you all know what my confession is. Somehow after going on BC pills to regulate my cycle for 2 months, the very next cycle we conceived. I've been scared every day. I've cried at least 1-3 times per day. I've been coping as best as I could considering the only people who have known has been Dh and I.
But today we went in for a 12 week scan and everything looks normal. I am tired of not telling people out of fear and am glad I made it to this point. I know it could all change tomorrow, but for right now, I'm clinging on to the hope that I actually might be able to bring home a live one in 6 months. Oh please, let me get to bring home a LIVE baby! I feel like an addict at times. I go in for the first U/S and see it has a beating heart. Then the next appt. I get to hear the heartbeat. Then this last appointment. I have 3 weeks until I get my 'fix' again. I need the 'fix' because it assures me, at that moment in time, there is a live baby inside there.
I just hope it's my turn. Please let it be my turn.
Any prayers, vibes, and positive thoughts would be appreciated. I am trying to stay positive, but this is a daily struggle.....no point of this pregnancy will mean safety to me. Not until I hold him/her in my arms....oh please let this happen..
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


25 comments:
Eep!
Oh, you, sending you many positive vibes, much calm and grounding. And internally shrieking my excited happy pregnancy shriek inside...with love.
many congratulations and prayers for a safe, healthy delivery. and lots of positive mojo!
XO. What more is there to say. XO.
I pray it's your turn. oh, how I do.
I send you send you strength and hope to get through another day.
congratulations my dear.
Wishing, hoping for a happy pregnancy, and a healthy, screaming baby at the end of it.
Wishing hard for you!
Hoping like mad that it's your turn.
That's great news! I'm so glad that things are going well... we must be due about the same time. I'll keep you in my thoughts.
it will be crazy, but you have been waiting and missing and enduring a long time. enjoy each day. i'm really, really happy for you!
Adding my thoughts, prayers, vibes, whatever, to everyone else's. Thinking of you and quietly thrilled and hopeful.
so glad that now we can be here for you! Fingers crossed for that kicking screaming babe...
Sending you much peace throughout the next six months, and wishing you a happy, healthy baby at the end of the journey.
So happy for you :) Big xoxox
praying that your are holding your crying miracle in 6 months. congrats!
Wishing you all the best!
Oh Missing_one..I am so happy for you!!!! Remember your post a little bit ago about your Fortune Cookie...I am praying so hard for peace for you and this precious new life growing inside!!! Thanks for sharing the news with us! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!!
delurking to send you the most positive vibes I can. It will be a struggle everyday, but know that there are many of us out here hoping for the very best for you.
So happy to find time to check blogs and see this post. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
How wonderful!! Praying for peace for you as you journey on...
Sometimes lurker, here from LFCA. Just wanted to send you so much love, warm wishes and luck. I'm on the same journey, just a few weeks ahead of you. I'll be thinking of you and the little one.
thinking of you.
Hot Damn!! I've been away and just saw this. I am thrilled and tickled and all things happy for you. I'll be here for the next 6 months hoping it's a boring and blissfully uneventful time for you and this wee one.
Smiling from ear to ear for you.
xxoo
So very hopeful and happy for you.
Yeay!
I am almost exactly line up with you in my subsequent pregnancy, just had my 12 week scan on Wednesday actually. I lost my son at 42 weeks soon after you lost your baby girl. He died in early labour on December 24th, 2007.
Check out my blog if you like, I know I will be checking into yours, I have been on and off since I lost my Evan :(
Anyways I am here mrsmaynard.livejournal.com
Best of luck to you :)
Oh, missing one. I am so happy for you and will be crossing everything I have and sending the most positive thoughts your way. I hope the next 6 months fly by for you and that your dream comes true!
Post a Comment