Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Sky is NOT falling..

MIL had surgery to remove a mass
found out she needs to go through chemo
I'm not going to have a job
I need to take the GRE
I need to start getting letters of reference
I need to not get sick
HS reunion coming up...I should lose the baby weight
A has a fever today
The baby can't get sick
What if the baby's already sick?
People can't die

...anxiety's a bitch

6 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Oh man--hugs to you. Thinking of your family right now.

It really sucks when everything seems to fall on your head at once. But I hope you can take a deep breath and get a little chance to recoup.

Maggie said...

Oh, thinking of you so much! I know how frustrating it feels when everything just seems to happen at once. Hang in there! XO

mrsmaynard said...

Cripes.
I hate how shit just always seems to lump together..It's either all at once or nothing at all it seems.
Hugs to you.

~S said...

Oh, wow. I'm so sorry. That is a lot to deal with. I will be thinking of you! Hang in there! *hug*

Brenda - you can now find me at : www.lifecanbeashit.wordpress.com said...

Hi, just wanted you to know I have sent you the Beautiful Blog Award.
http://lifecanbeashit.wordpress.com/2010/03/15/beautiful-blogger-award/
Hugs
Xxx

CLC said...

I am sorry about your job and that things seem really hard right now. Hang in there. Thinking of you.